This is the effect that we are going to create.
This is the style for “Sat” text.
This is the style for “Sun” text.
This is the style for “Mon” text.
These are the Gradient colors and the position of the sliders for text “Sat” and “Sun”.
The 1st color from Left is #885724 at position 0
The 2nd color from left is #d9962d at position 25
The 3rd color is #ffca49 at position 53
The 4th color is #d9962d at position 77
The 5th color is #885724 at position 100
These are the Gradient colors and the position of the sliders for text “Mon”.
The 1st color from Left is #8b9095 at position 0
The 2nd color from left is #ffffff at position 25
The 3rd color is #feffff at position 53
The 4th color is #828489 at position 77
The 5th color is #ffffff at position 100
The font used for text “Sat” and “Mon” is Arial Black and for text “Sat” is Arial.
I want to give away these blogs:
Please get in touch with me through contact form or comments if you want them.
The syntax is:
font: style variant weight size/line-height family;
font: italic small-caps bold 1em/140% Helvetica, sans-serif;
The required parts of this shorthand is size and family. You should always stick with the ordering given above, which is what the W3C recommends.
1. Use something like DigitalAccessPass or E-Junkie that creates dynamic download pages. (A unique page for each buyer which expires within the time frame you specify).
2. Download Guard is the best solution.
3. Also use WP PDF Stamper plugin.
4. You can also use WP File Lock.
1. Make sure your download page isn’t being mentioned in your HTML or XML sitemap, in case you have one.
2. Block search engines from accessing your download page via the robots.txt file.
3. Use No-follow and No-Index meta tags on the Download Page.
Sony Vegas Pro 9 System Requirements
Windows XP Service Pack 2 32-bit (Service Pack 3 recommended), Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7
Pentium 1 GHz or higher processor, multi-core or multi-processor is recommended for HD editing
200 MB free hard disk space
1 GB RAM, 2 GB recommended
FireWire-400, i.LINK ports
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0